Sunday, June 20, 2010

What would be the best hair cut for me?

Here's a picture of me on my myspace.



http://www.myspace.com/heat_05



i have a long face, what would be the best hair cut for me? Im thinking of sweeping bangs.



What would be the best hair cut for me?

your hair looks amazing but sweeping bangs will shorten your face and look classy and elegant.



What would be the best hair cut for me?

you should get bang and maybe cut it short or just get some layers done



What would be the best hair cut for me?

I think you should get it shorten slightly and the bangs are a good idea. I think you should get a streak of color. if you get the color done ask for Crazy Colours. they have to bleach the streak that they color if you want it to be bright but if you don't like the idea of bleach they can do without, but it doesn't last as long I learned that the hard way. I think your hair looks great now but if you change it thats what I think would look good on you



What would be the best hair cut for me?

I'd say none. just cut ur self bald.



What would be the best hair cut for me?

you're very pretty! you kind of remind me of haley duff (hilary duff's older sister). I think you would look good with some side swept bangs and layers, nothing a whole lot shorter. [:



if your hair is naturally straight, consider thick, one length bangs. they would really make your eyes pop!



i've had my hair cut just about a million ways! i know what frames most faces well, and have suggested many different styles and cuts for girls in pageants [: good luck!



What would be the best hair cut for me?

You hair would look georgeos with some choppy side-swept bangs and feathered layers.



Good luck with you hair cut



What would be the best hair cut for me?

Wow, u r pretty!



Anyways. I think the best haircut for you would probally be something that has bangs, get some layers!



Do whatevr u want though!



What would be the best hair cut for me?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle/cut ideas %26amp; suggestions, based on face shapes



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



Tips for all different type of Hairstyles



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance