Sunday, June 20, 2010

How far in advance should a person get their hair cut or permed?

I am getting married in 2 weeks and want to cut my hair some. Should I do it now or wait till next week? My hair is long with no bangs and I was thinking of getting layers and bangs.



Serious replys only please. No jokers allowed.



How far in advance should a person get their hair cut or permed?

You need to go ahead and do it now because if it is not cut how you want it and don't like it then you will hate your wedding pictures. Not to mention what if they cut your bangs too short??? I am getting married in September and I wanted to get the same thing (layers and bangs) So about a week ago I went and got the initial cut. Because of this cut I have decided I want the bangs shorter. But if they would have cut them too short then I would have had plenty of time to get them fixed. Good luck and congrats!!



How far in advance should a person get their hair cut or permed?

I like to give my hair one week before an event to recover from being cut. Yours is probably longer than mine, though. So the effect of a cut is not so dramatic. You're gonna get it styled the morning of the BIG DAY anyway right? If so, it probably doesn't make too much differnce.



How far in advance should a person get their hair cut or permed?

I would do it now. It would not be wise to wait until closer to your wedding in case you don't like it.



How far in advance should a person get their hair cut or permed?

OH Sweetie. YOU need not to make any major changes to yourself so close to the wedding. I my self make my bride to be's come two months before the wedding date to start playing with different ideas. Trying out different styles. At this point.......leave it alone and go now to find someone who will help you get ideas now and make your appointment to have it done for your wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance