Sunday, June 20, 2010

What is the best way to get my hair cut? (for girls)?

I have long, thick wavy hair. The only problem is that it's kindof limp in the front because its in a ponytail all the time. Any suggestions on how to get it cut so that all my hair is wavy???



What is the best way to get my hair cut? (for girls)?

right below the shoulder, with a few layers.



What is the best way to get my hair cut? (for girls)?

layers



What is the best way to get my hair cut? (for girls)?

Lots of long layers



What is the best way to get my hair cut? (for girls)?

Try this site and if you like any of these I can tell you how to achive it with the right brush and styling products.



What is the best way to get my hair cut? (for girls)?

keep it long. I have long wavy hair to. Just put some product in it and youll be fine. Wear it down! Be happy you have pretty long hair! Some ppl arent as lucky! btw it doesnt hurt that ( atleast i think so) guys like long hair....its sexy!



What is the best way to get my hair cut? (for girls)?

Probably cutting really short and not keeping it in a ponytail, But, if you want to get it wavy and keep your length, wash it at night, braid it wherever you want the waves, and then sleep on it. I used to do that when I had longer hair, because mine is wavy in some places and straight in others.



What is the best way to get my hair cut? (for girls)?

cut it gust above the sholders. Layer it and KEEP IT DOWN! Guys with long hair is sexy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance