Sunday, June 20, 2010

HELP ME!! How should i get my hair cut?

I have very long dark hair. I love it LONG..my face is too chubby to have it very short. I would like to keep my length but mayb some cute cut..i don't know..i am open to suggestions. It is naturally curly/wavy and i straighten it sometimes too but it is jsut really thick and not a lot i can do with it rite now..i jsut need help please?!



HELP ME!! How should i get my hair cut?

get it thinned out. this will thin your hair and give you layers without changing the length! good luck!



HELP ME!! How should i get my hair cut?

get it layered and get your bangs tapered.



HELP ME!! How should i get my hair cut?

layers would be good



HELP ME!! How should i get my hair cut?

Get it layered or get bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance