Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Care...Should I Cut It?

Ok....I have been wearing my hair in the same hairstyle for 8 months. I bleached my hair in January and i didn't take care of it. I did the worst thing someone could do to bleached hair....PERM IT AFTERWARDS. I have been wearing cornrows for the past eight months. Now that I am going to college, I am entering a field where I would like to look more professional and I think that is only possiblie if I cut my hair so I can promote healthy hair growth. This isn't the first time I cut my hair though. I cut my hair in August 2005 and took really good care of it and what do you know my hair is flowing past my shoulder. I don't plan on applying a lot of heat to my hair I will plan on relaxing the hair that hasn't been permed since January. WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!



Hair Care...Should I Cut It?

Go to a reputable modern and high profile/very busy salon. They'll put you on the right track hun.



Hair Care...Should I Cut It?

ok HOLD UR HORSES!!! i suggest this: cut your hair at a stylist who is experienced enough to cut off all damaged hair. then: u may realx it but: only only if that relaxer has no ammonia or peroxide. then: always condition your hair every time u shower. to stop stripping too much vitamins off ur hair wash ur hair no more than 3 times a week. trust me this works. hey im a hairstylist.



Hair Care...Should I Cut It?

cut the fried hair off and be careful this time around



Hair Care...Should I Cut It?

I would look at some hair magazines, along with a very good stylist that you trust. Let him or her recommend a style that suits you and your lifestyle.



Hair Care...Should I Cut It?

Cut a little bit of only



Hair Care...Should I Cut It?

The best thing you can do is darken it back to your natrual colour, and use the least amount of heated styling products on it. I wouldnt go relaxing it again, because your just doing more damage. I am a colour tech. and I see this happen a lot. If you really want it to grow, your diet and vitamins are very important. What you eat effects your nails, hair, skin, etc. You should go to a good salon and let them give you a style that works best for your hair, and is going to help you get back to that healthy state where you want to be. We see this kinda stuff all the time, so youll be in good hands. Good luck



Hair Care...Should I Cut It?

I say you should just cut off the fried ends, cornrow what you have left, then put extentions in. They can look very professional, and that way, you dont have to be stuck with a style you dont really like...and you can change it up whenever you want! :o)



Hair Care...Should I Cut It?

I agree with Lady. Do not listen to Astrastarr. She isn't talking about your hair which I assume is African American

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance