Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm looking for a picture of a certain haircut so that i can show the lady who can cut my hair.

last time i went to get my hair cut in a "v" shape, it's called the "v" cut or something (go figure). anyway...the point is that i want to get my hair cut in a v, and if anyone has a picture of the back of someone's head (in the v-cut, duh) than it would be AWESOME if you could show me. thankyou!!!!



I'm looking for a picture of a certain haircut so that i can show the lady who can cut my hair....help?

googel victoria beckam she has the same hair cut and just print out a picture and take it in and tell your hair stylist that you want that hair cut



I'm looking for a picture of a certain haircut so that i can show the lady who can cut my hair....help?

http://static.flickr.com/51/117756153_35...



it's not the best pic. but what ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance