Thursday, June 17, 2010

What is the best way to get my hair cut?

I hate my hair the way it is cut. It is cut curled to the side and I think that is ugly!!! my appointment is tomorrow and today is 4-18-07!



I really need a good way for styling? short and curly, uneven and scruffy, or bangs? Tell me your other ideas if u have anything else. Toodles!



What is the best way to get my hair cut?

short i guess!



What is the best way to get my hair cut?

Get your hair trimmed to maintain healthy hair, but I think maybe you should try to grow it long and in longer layers



What is the best way to get my hair cut?

The modified a-line bob is really popular right now and I've seen it look really cute on a lot of women.



What is the best way to get my hair cut?

bangs wiht layers and straighten!



What is the best way to get my hair cut?

it really depends if you are going for a asian look get bangs or if you like flips get layers fliped or u can get a beautiful wrap



What is the best way to get my hair cut?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance