Friday, November 27, 2009

Where in Orlando Florida is a good place to ask for a "scene" hair cut? :D?

Hello guys. :D I live in South Orlando Florida, and I'd just like suggestions on where to go to get my hair decently cut "scene." I know what to ask from the stylist now thanks to a great answerer on my other question. :] Now, I'd just like to know WHAT would be a descent place to go to - meaning they have a brain, and are a bit up to date with the current fashions. Examples: Great Clips, Hair Cuttery, JC Penney Salon, Regis, whatever you can think of. To give you all an idea, my general location is in the middle of seaworld and disneyworld in orlando, but I won't travel to another city to get a haircut. Help?



Where in Orlando Florida is a good place to ask for a "scene" hair cut? :D?

Well,



Just take in a picture of the hair cut you want and ask if they can do it like you want it.



=D



Good Luck!



Where in Orlando Florida is a good place to ask for a "scene" hair cut? :D?

I live in Kissimmee. But idk where : [



Where in Orlando Florida is a good place to ask for a "scene" hair cut? :D?

...oh god, just say no to the scene fling. Please.



Hunnie, I didn't reply saying that. Don't flatter yourself. I'm just saying, in my opinion, that scene haircuts only really work for individuals with a certain bone structure, that's fairly rare to come by. It's the kind of thing that can make or break a girl's beauty. Very rarely, does it make it. Generally, if you have a prominent and strong jaw, cheekbones, and gentle facial features, you can pull off just about any "scene" cut, short, choppy, long, you name it. And for the record, saying stfu doesn't make you appear a bit classy, as is. Even if it is only the internet. Common courtesy will take you far.



[and..in case you were wondering, I'm a professional cosmetologist. Doing hair is how I make my living.]



Although, if you truly want to get the "scene" look, I suggest as the girl above me had said, bring in pictures. I don't think there's actually a set studio around the area that would specifically specialize in that sort of a thing, it's all just pick of the draw. It depends on how experienced the stylist is. I would suggest seeking someone who's been in a few of the professional hair shows around the Orlando area, as they are experienced with the more "funky and quirky" styles, so they may have a better clue as to what it is you're looking for. Also, it may vary by your natural hair texture. Is it naturally straight? Wavy? Curly? Thick? Thin? You have to take these things into consideration before you sit down in the chair and tell them exactly what you want. Also, the products you're using may also make a big difference. Want to amplify your look? Use Rusk Thick as well as Matrix Root Lifting Spray. Use a diffuser when you blow dry, and massage your finger tips from root to tips when you DO blow dry with your new cut. This will give you body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance