Friday, November 27, 2009

PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY POOFY HAIR!!!! I really want to new hair cut!?

It takes TWO HOURS to flat iron which is not fun. After I wash and air or blow dry it looks like this. http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb150...



Not cool. I know. (Oh and sorry about the circle, long story). What's the best hair cut that will help with my problem? Should I get it thinned? Layered? Shorter? PLEASE HELP!! (dont say to shave it off, thats just rude)



I do get a relaxer every 6 months. But I need some help with my hair! I gets dry, frizzy and HUUUUUUUUUGE!



PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY POOFY HAIR!!!! I really want to new hair cut!?

Maybe you should go with a shorter hair style...That would help and then use stuff that is for straight hair...I had that problem and now i don't and i have short hair and i use stuff to make it straight



PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY POOFY HAIR!!!! I really want to new hair cut!?

When you blow dry it do it in sections. Also use a flat iron that will tame it A LOT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mortgage refinance